Spinach Salad with Strawberry Basil Vinaigrette
· 1 bunch of fresh baby spinach
· 1 C. Fresh Strawberries, quartered or sliced
· 1/2 C. Goat or Feta Cheese, crumbled
· 1/3 C. Chopped Walnuts
· 3 Tbls. Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar
· 1/4 C. Basil Agrumato Olive Oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste –
In a salad bowl, add spinach, strawberries, cheese and pecans.
To make vinaigrette, thoroughly whisk Balsamic Vinegar and salt/pepper in a small bowl. Add the Basil Olive Oil in a slow stream while continuing to whisk until it is emulsified. Adjust Oil and Vinegar ratio to your taste. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss gently before serving.