Chicken Santa Fe Salad with Chipotle Mango Pico De Gallo
serves 3-5 people
This fresh Chicken santa fe salad is the perfect spring time dish. The zesty and sweet combination of Mango White Balsamic Vinegar and Chipotle Olive Oil will have you counting down the days until west coast patio season!
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs.
1 tablespoon Chilli powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon corriander
pinch sea salt
1/4 cup lime juice
1-2 cups fresh diced tomatoes
half yellow pepper diced
half purple onion diced
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 cloves garlic
pinch sea salt
1/2 cup Olive Station Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Olive Station Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 cups corn
1 cup black beans rinsed
3 cups chopped spinach
half head of iceberg lettuce
1 cup green onions chopped
1 avocado chopped
Santa Fe Chicken
1. Combine chilli powder, garlic powder, cumin coriander, salt and lime juice.
2. Put chicken into baking dish, and pour mixture over chicken until fully coated.
3. Cover and bake at 350 degrees (25-30 mins) until chicken is tender and juicy.
4. With two forks pull apart the chicken thighs until the chicken is nice and shredded.
5. Set aside.
Pico De Gallo
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, cilantro, Oil & Vinegar.
2. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
1. Chop spinach and iceberg lettuce.
2. Mix in black beans and corn.
To serve, spoon pico de gallo over mixed greens and top with shredded chicken avocado, cilantro, green onions and a spoonful of sour cream.