Tangerine Balsamic Chicken
A tangy, sweet and citrusy balsamic glaze coats tender chicken pieces in this flavourful recipe. Sprinkle with scallions to finish, then serve with creamy pasta and a garden salad for a lovely meal, any night of the week!
2 tbsp. Arbequina Olive Oil
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
Salt and coarse black pepper
1 tsp. poultry seasoning
2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1/3 cup orange marmalade
¼ cup Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
3. Add the chicken to the pan. Brown on all sides and sprinkle with the rosemary.
4. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
5. In a small bowl, mix the marmalade, balsamic and chicken stock.
6. Pour over the chicken in the pan and cook until the sauce thickens and has become a thin glaze, about 2-3 minutes more.